when is 20 minutes the perfect amount of time for a mini family photo shoot?
A couple of times year, I offer mini-photo shoots in one of my favourite local parks in Twickenham – and I want to share why a mini photo shoot in the park could be right for you…
1. If you have one child, it’s great for getting portraits of the family together, individual portraits of parents with a child and the child on its own.
2. If you have a toddler, Radnor Gardens, Twickenham, where this year’s summer photos are taking place, has a few quiet areas where then can sit, run or climb while I take their picture.
3. For slightly older children, after school photos are great in soft sunlight.
4. If you have two children in the family, it’s great for getting a family photo and some shots of the children together. Perfect for sending to grandparents!
5. If one of the parents wants a headshot (think LinkedIn profile!), we may be able to squeeze that into the session!
If you’d like to book a session, just click on the online calendar below to book your spot and see more details!
If the date or time doesn’t suit you, let me know and I can see about adding some additional spots.
NOTE: One thing to keep in mind is that if you have more than 2 children, you may be better booking a regular family session rather than a 20 minute mini session
Here’s are a few photos from a summer photo shoot in Radnor Gardens
If you’ve enjoyed this photo shoot, you may enjoy seeing my article about what to wear to a family photo shoot.