when is 20 minutes the perfect amount of time for a mini family photo shoot?
A couple of times year, I offer mini-photo shoots in one of my favourite local parks in Twickenham – and I want to share with you why sometimes 20 minutes is all you need for a photo shoot.
1. If you have one child, it’s great for getting portraits of the family together, individual portraits of parents with a child and the child on its own.
2. If you have a toddler, Radnor Gardens, Twickenham, where this year’s summer photos are taking place, has a few quiet areas where then can sit, run or climb while I take their picture.
3. For slightly older children, after school photos are great in soft sunlight.
4. If you have two children in the family, it’s great for getting a family photo and some shots of the children together. Perfect for sending to grandparents!
5. If one of the parents wants a headshot (think LinkedIn profile!), we may be able to squeeze that into the session!
If you’d like to book a session, just click on the online calendar below to book your spot and see more details!
If the date or time doesn’t suit you, let me know and I can see about adding some additional spots.
NOTE: One thing to keep in mind is that if you have more than 2 children, you may be better booking a regular family session rather than a 20 minute mini session
Here’s are a few photos from a summer photo shoot in Radnor Gardens
If you’ve enjoyed this photo shoot, you may enjoy seeing my article about what to wear to a family photo shoot.