Want to beautiful photos of your children and help out your school at the same time? Here’s how to do it!
This year has really challenged us and if you’re like me, made us more appreciative of the things we have. There are so many groups and schools that are affected by COVID-19 financially and I want to do something to help.
So this year, want to help fundraise by doing mini photo shoots with part of the proceeds going to local groups and schools.
- 10-15 min long
- £25 or £30 to book, depending on session type
- Booking fee includes 1 digital download
- Individual and family portraits
- 5-20 images on your own online gallery
- Extra digital downloads are £35 each or £135 for all digital images in your gallery (save over £100!)
- All done within current COVID-19 guidelines – REFUNDABLE/POSTPONABLE and with gaps between families to ensure no overlap and time to sanitise
- When you buy your entire gallery, £15 will be given to your child’s school or baby group.
- When booking your session, you can choose what school you want to support.
- Don’t think 10-15 minutes is enough for you? You can book a longer session by clicking here.
OUTDOOR Winter mini photo shoots – 15 min (£25)
A perfect way to focus on your family this autumn
Even though the virus is stopping us from doing some of the things we love, life still goes on. And children grow and become cuter and cuter every day. Capture this moment with an outdoor mini photo shoot in Marble Hill Park in December. Or you can book a session in January and give it as a gift to a loved one (I WILL SEND YOU A LOVELY GIFT VOUCHER BY POST OR EMAIL). Click HERE or scroll down for availability.
CHRISTMAS mini photo shoots – 15 min (£30)
Perfect gifts for family!
These photo shoots are quick and fun and you can choose from photos with themed props or without them. I’ll have 2 set up to choose from and you can do one or both! They take place in the Crossways centre in St Stephen’s Church in Twickenham. Click HERE or scroll down for availability.
BOOK YOUR SPOT BY choosing a session and date that suits you from the options BELOW
I’m a family photographer based in Twickenham and I love the local area. I’ve recently moved from Twickenham Green to East Twickenham, just by the entrance of Marble Hill Park. I offer family photo shoots in all the gorgeous locations in the area. You’ll be surprised to hear that my first career was as a neuroscientist. That’s what originally brought me to the UK: to get my PhD from Cambridge university. It was only when my daughter was born (years and years later!) that I took a huge career U turn towards photography.