Book A mini photo shoot this halloween over half term so you’re kids have a good reason to dress up!
This year, our family won’t be trick-or-treating because of you-know-what. But I still want to give my daughter a good reason to get excited and dress up for it. So, I’m doing Halloween themed mini photo shoots over half term right before Halloween and I’m going to get her to come and get her photos taken.
Why not do the same thing with your little one? Let’s not spoil the fun of Halloween because of COVID-19.
- 15 min long
- £30 to book
- Booking fee includes 1 digital download
- Individual and family portraits
- 5-20 images on your own online gallery within 48hrs (in time to post on social media on Halloween!!)
- Themed or un-themed studio options in Crossways Centre, St Stephen’s church in Twickenham.
- Extra digital downloads are £35 each or £135 for all digital images (save over £100!)
- All done within current COVID-19 guidelines – with gaps between families to ensure no overlap and time to sanitise
Sessions are fully refundable or postponable if plans change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
BOOK YOUR SPOT BY Choosing a spot on CALENDAR BELOW
I’m a family photographer based in Twickenham and I love the local area. I’ve recently moved from Twickenham Green to East Twickenham, just by the entrance of Marble Hill Park. I offer family photo shoots in all the gorgeous locations in the area. You’ll be surprised to hear that my first career was as a neuroscientist. That’s what originally brought me to the UK: to get my PhD from Cambridge university. It was only when my daughter was born (years and years later!) that I took a huge career U turn towards photography.