Beautifully unfussy Christmas photo shoots
It’s sad that a lot of families won’t be getting together this year. It’s already been over a year since I’ve seen my parents in Canada and I won’t be going there until next summer. It’s not the same as being there in person, but somehow having beautiful photos of your family can be a worthy substitute.
I’m offering families the chance to get beautifully unfussy Christmas Studio photos this year. I say that they’re Christmas sessions, but families have the choice of choosing to use my Christmas props or keep it simple without them.
2 session types available:
These sessions take place in the Maple Room in the Crossway Centre next to St Stephen’s church in Twickenham. The room is more suited for social distancing compared to my studio.
All are done within current COVID-19 guidelines and are REFUNDABLE/POSTPONABLE. I incorporate a 15 minute gap between families to ensure no overlap and time to sanitise.
OPTION 1: 30 minute session (£65)
A perfect session for families with 1-2 children
- £65 to book
- A one-off payment of £195 for ALL the digital downloads
- Photos available approx 7 days later (or sooner!).
- You’ll get about 20-30 photos in your own online gallery,
- Colour and black & white versions
OPTION 2: 1 hour family session (£85)
Perfect for any sized family (within your own bubble!)
- £85 to book
- Between £295-£495 for the digital downloads depending on the number photos you want to purchase (please go to: https://www.familyphotographybyandisheh.com/family-photography-fees/)
- You get the option of purchasing mounted prints that I deliver to your door for you to choose from.
- 1-2 outfit changes
- I will get every family combination possible and individual portraits of everyone (including parents together too!).
- You’ll get about 50-70 photos.
- They’re also great if you have a baby who is not yet sitting and needs a bit more time to get settled.
BOOK YOUR SPOT BY CLICKING BELOW
I’m a family photographer based in Twickenham and I love the local area. I’ve recently moved from Twickenham Green to East Twickenham, just by the entrance of Marble Hill Park. I offer family photo shoots in all the gorgeous locations in the area. You’ll be surprised to hear that my first career was as a neuroscientist. That’s what originally brought me to the UK: to get my PhD from Cambridge university. It was only when my daughter was born (years and years later!) that I took a huge career U turn towards photography.